1. Avoid MLM business groups that offer commission-based compensation among distributors. There is a big possibility that it is an illegal pyramid.
The act of alluring people or business finders to enter an MLM business group has been an ordinary day-to-day street transaction among business-minded people. There are those people who will explain first the benefits that you can get from their group.
But the reality is that they will just reverse what they had said. Believe me, it may not always be the case but beware still. The only assurance you got here is your having a job. But your assurance of getting paid evenly or squarely is diminishing. You can be paid still, but until when?
2. Avoid MLM business groups that oblige the new distributors to buy expensive products or any materials that the group offers. This might be another sign of potential danger.
It always pays to be nice. But some nice people are not at all nice. This of course is not always the case.
The truth behind is that there are pyramid groups that force their newly entered distributors to purchase the expensive products or materials. Fake pyramid groups always have at the back of their minds the amount they could get. Sometimes it turns to be something from nothing.
Take this friendly advice; find ways to quit that group.
3. Do not heed what the pyramid promoter is promising that you can have more money through continued help in recruiting more distributors.
This is another clear sign of your being a victim of illegal MLM business. The bottom line here is work with just compensation. They might just be using you for their personal interest.
4. Some distributors do not give enough time or attention to their MLM business.
This is important. Some people are joining the group half-heartedly. But take note, depending on time and effort it will take days, weeks or even months to build an elevating career in MLM.
5. Some MLM operators take the business reluctantly as if its status will not able to decline in time.
Each member of the MLM business group must work hand-in-hand to sustain the set objectives of the group. This practice is not just recommended. It is a must to follow. Doing otherwise will lead the path towards business failure.
6. Not realizing why you are operating the MLM business.
You may realize suddenly that you do not have a definite target or objective in your business. It might be a reality that some are born as invalid plan setters.
Early from the birth of your MLM business, you should have realized the reasons why you are driving the business. Recovery from money problems of the business is not like counting 1, 2 and 3. Setting your business objectives is the keyword.
7. Have a well-established commitment to work and duty.
There is no better time to start moving than now. Product distributors must attend to their respective assignments. One cannot make the MLM business grow by just merely looking at it.
Be committed to your work. Have time to pinpoint your MLM business weaknesses so you can catch-up for any committed mistakes.
By: Jim Mounas
About the Author:
Last 5 posts in Business
- Business Success: Luck or Hard Work? - August 13th, 2010
- Printing Business Cards Can Be An Enjoyable Business - June 29th, 2010
- Business Model Innovation - June 27th, 2010
- Small Business Start Up Financing - June 15th, 2010
- Free Government Business Loans - May 31st, 2010